UniFi AC Lite AP
The Ubiquiti UniFi dual band AC Lite AP for a more cost-effective access point.
UAP-AC-LITE by Ubiquiti features an ultra-compact design, the UniFi AC Lite AP delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance in a reduced footprint: 25% smaller than the standard UniFi AP. The UniFi AC Lite AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2x2 MIMO technology.
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology and offers unlimited scalability.
Cost: R1,649 (incl.)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons: Reset
- Antenna: (2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
- Wifi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Supplied in Single Pack only)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
- Maximum TX Power 5 GHz: 20 dBm
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Mounting: Wall or Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
You can download the UniFi AC Lite AP user manual