VANILLA - internet services, simple.
Domain Names Explained
A domain name is a name for a website; you can also use it for your email address. So if you own the domain name 'superman.co.za' then you can have the email address firstname.lastname@example.org as well as your website located at http://www.superman.co.za Cool eh?
PRICING: Domain name: R228 yearly
- Identity: Your own unique name.
- Registration fees paid.
- World-class hosting infrastructure: 100% availability guaranteed.
- Free email forwarding.
- Free web hosting (upto 100MB).
- Expert advice.
- Privacy: Your personal information is fully protected from exposure in public WHOIS databases.
- Control: You still retain full ownership and control of your domains.
- Flexible pricing structure: service can be billed in annual increments from one month to ten years
- Easy to manage: Vanilla manages all incoming requests for information.
- Available for most leading names
Why a Domain Name?
We recommend the use of a domain name for your own benefit. By using your own domain name you can change ISP without changing your email or web site address. This is one of the main reasons why we offer an a la carte menu, so you pay for excellent service. Our service level guarantee extends further than our standard 99.9% for domain names. We guarantee 99.99% for all domain name hosting.
If you ever leave us :( you can take your domain name with you, so your email address won't ever change.
We register, host and manage all domain names on your behalf including registration and annual fees, hosting on redundant infrastructure on three continents, free email forwarding, sponsored web sites, privacy and advice on configurations (eg for host names, web servers, mail exchangers and other domain name functionality)
Types of Domain Names
Vanilla register, host and manage domain names on your behalf, including the following top-level domains:
- .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz
- .co.za, .za.net, .za.org, .org.za
- .com.au, .co.uk, .biz, .info, .st, etc.